eMedirex LIMS ™
eMedirex™ LIMS is an integrated system that empowers laboratory and diagnostic businesses to increase the efficiency and productivity of their medical laboratory and diagnostics business and achieve high return on investment (ROI), up to 50% reduction in operation cost, seamless integration of multiple lab locations greater insight and better decisions.
- Return on Investment is a key indicator for measuring performance index (KPI) and projecting the success of any business. eMedirex LIMS can transform your Lab Ops and enable you to achieve a high return on investment (ROI), through improved efficiency and high productivity.
- The improved efficiency that eMedirex LIMS offers can radically transform your business and lead to up to 50% reduction in operating cost and consequently an increase in to absolute revenue, when opportunity costs are factored into the equation.
- eMedirex LIMS can transform your business though seamless integration of multiple lab locations, thus offering you a 360 degree view of your your entire business, greater insight, and ability to make better decisions.
- eMedirex LIMS is built on the eMedirex platform — a robust architecture that ensures scalability, extensibility, and security.The platform geared towards digital transformation — data digitization and process automation (automated lab workflows).
- eMedirex LIMS is built on a responsive design, making it device platform agnostic and highly portable — accessible on any device, from anywhere, atany time (24x7)
- One of the many ways that eMedirex LIMS can transform your business operations is by leveraging our FileLogic digital transformation tool, a robust system built with on OCR and RPA technologies, and intuitive UI that eliminates redundant manual data entry.
- Amarac Technology Solutions is an innovative software company, with a Security-First software development principles — Security is part of our software design, not an afterthought or addon.
- All our customer data is extremely encrypted at rest and in transit, with best-in-class disaster recovery plan (DRP) for business continuity (BC)
- Our GRC program ensures are liable data loss prevention(DRP) and compliance with global standards and regulations eMedirex LIMS is HIPAA compliant — robust AIMand CIAM to ensure strict dataaccess controle
- Online Physician Portal — Our physician portal enables seamless process integration via an uninterrupted workflow, thus enabling order intake from healthcare providers and notification, direct and easy access to lab reports to healthcare providers.
- Fully Automated and Configurable — eMedirex LIMS allow you to fully automate sample (specimen) processing, interface devices (instruments), customize workflows to meet uniquerequirements.
- Mobile Ready Lab — eMedirex LIMS empowers you with the ability to manage your labconveniently and easily with ourresponsive, device-platform-agnostic app for, physicians, phlebotomists, lab managers, and diagnostics managers.
- Automated Quality Control — Seamlessly integrate core qualitymanagement processes usingNABL Audit Tool with eMedirexLIMS.
- Seamless EMR Integration — eMedirex is fully integrated with the eMedirex PMS, which is increasingly adopted by hospitals and other healthcare providers. It is can also easily integrate with other EMR products in the marketto automate the business process workflow.
- Payment-Enabled Patient — The eMedirex patient portal not only enables instant delivery of lab reports to patients, but it also enables you to collect payments electronically via our secure payment gateway or POS system.
- Medirex™ LIMS is offered in three flexible pricing versions — Software as a Service (SaaS), On-Premises, and Hybrid. The SaaS model is a cloud solution, licensed on per seat basis. The On-Premises licensing model allows customers to host eMedirex™ LIMS on their own private servers. With the Hybrid versions, client's database resides on client's server, which could be on the client's premises or cloud tenant, while the application resides in the Amarac cloud tenant.
- SaaS Version (Software as a Service) — Your instance of eMedirex runs in a multitenant environment. Your data is isolated by strong security architecture that establishes adequate boundaries and protected with strong authentication and data encryption. Your business will benefit from regular and frequent software updates at no additional cost.
- On-Premises Version — Your instance of the application will be installed on your servers, on premises or in your private cloud tenant. Hybrid Version—The frontend of the application will run on the Amarac Cloud and the database runs on your on-premises database server or cloud tenant.