FileLogicTM is a responsive web-based file management system that enable users to OCR, upload, and search files (e.g., contracts) in PDF format, based on different search criteria. Major functions of the application include:
- Secure user login — Access security driven by best in class data classification. Two factor authentication and least privileged role based access, with strong password requirements.
- Ability to create electronic records and documents from paper-based documents using optical character recognition (OCR) and robotic process automation (RPA).
- Ability to encrypt records comprised of document metadata and data in Microsoft SQL Server databases.
- Ability to upload and store documents in encrypted drives or as encrypted files based on data classification.
- Configurable user file access control based on user security level (access privileges and access level) for private SaaS implementation.
- End users can search public records and document based on title, description, agency, department, and search tags, etc.
- Backoffice administration (allow admin users to configure an instance of the application)